Friday, February 11, 2011

"Our Little Secret" Blog

If you haven't heard about this man's recent days, catch up by reading his blog: "Our little secret". I stumbled across it last night posted in a friend's Facebook status. I was up for over an hour reading his posts and just stunned by the tragedy he's faced recently. It made me realize how incredibly lucky I am to have healthy, beautiful babies and a loving partner in this crazy life of ours. I could not fathom dealing with what he has seen this past month and I pray that I will never have to deal with loss like that.

His letter to his daughter just broke my heart. Praying for him, his family, and for the healing hands of God to comfort him and ease his pain.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I've been keeping up with it for a few days too. It is so sad, but when God says it is time, then we have no control over it. I think Chad (the father) has amazing faith and has been so strong through it all. I hope that he is able to continue being strong, though I know he will have many hard days, just like my friend Lauren who's daughter Lily was taken from her way too soon. Prayers for them all.

Jen said...

I just caught up on his posts since I first read it. Wow. His entries make me cry almost immediately. I cannot even fathom his pain. The pictures he shared of his Miranda are adorable. Now I'm a bawl-bag!