Monday, February 23, 2009

Puppy Lovers!

If any of you know Nick & I very well, you know that we are dog lovers! :) We have a male rat terrier, Aragorn and a female Siberian husky, Arwen. Aragorn is your typical small dog that barks a lot & has a hard time shutting up while Arwen is basically a mute. They actually make a good pair. :) Arwen NEVER barks. She will sometimes grunt or gruff at things in an attempt to bark if it gets her really worked up (like a squirrel in the back yard), but she never barks at people coming in or cars or anything like that. Arwen's main claim to fame is her crazy voice & weird howls. Nick can get her to howl with him and it's hilarious. He likes to look up other dogs on You Tube to compare her to and here are a couple I found that remind me of her. :) If you're bored, check them out! :)








And you should have seen Arwen when I was playing these You Tube videos, she's going nuts wondering where all these puppy sounds are coming from! :)

No comments: