So it's been a crazy past week or so. Here are some things that I've been up to:
- My sister-in-laws birthday was the 28th.
- I had my annual "girl-doctor" check-up. It went well and I asked the doctors lots of questions about having a baby because I think once my masters is done, Nick and I will be working on that more. :) I find myself really loving to LOOK at other people's babies and HOLD them, but I'm not sure I'm ready yet to have one at my own house all the time! It's really exciting & scary for me to think about! YIKES!!! :)
- I had a presentation for one of my masters' classes on Monday night. It went well and we got a good grade on it, so I was happy with that.
- Busy week at work.....Monday: no students (PD day), Tuesday-Fri we had full classes, a staff meeting Thursday that lasted FOREVER, and lots of prepping for my grade level team's project kick-off.
- Nick & I had Friday to ourselves, we just hung out at home & had fun. I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling well and I think I fought off the cold that was trying to attack me because I'm feeling fine now.
- Saturday we had Jake. He had a hockey thing at 2 then we went to Festival of Trees and to Kohl's to find a shirt for me to wear to holiday parties this year. At the festival, Jake made a hat, decorated a cookie, and colored an ornament for our Christmas tree. We grabbed a quick dinner at McDonald's and then went to Kroger to get our groceries for the week.
- Sunday Nick's work had a holiday party at the Thomas Edison Inn for brunch. It was great. Kids got gifts from "Santa" and had lots of fun playing together. After the brunch, we went home and put up our Christmas tree together. Jake was really into putting on the bulbs and everything. He topped the tree off with a beautiful angel, reaching the top of the tree with help from his dad. :) Then we put up our stockings and other decorations and Jake headed to his mom's house.
Now it's Monday, Dec. 3rd. I have my last master's class tonight for Fall Term. I'll be glad when it's over. Then I have a break until January 17th. YAY! :) Then my classes will be on Thursday nights. Yucky. Today at my job, we kicked off our integrated project and I think it went well. The kids seem interested in it and having them all in the shop at once wasn't as horrible as I thought in the morning. Now to get through the afternoon.......
:)
1 comment:
I'm kinda nervous about having one too, but i don't mind practicing either.....lol
Post a Comment