
Nick & I were in some kind of store and we heard these car tires squealing out in the parking lot. Like the kind of squealing you hear in movies when someone is racing in to rob a place....
So, Nick & I decide we should make a run for it and not stay in the store and be held hostage, thinking they just wanted to hold up the store.
Well, we start booking it down the ramp to the store & we are heading to his car (black neon) in the parking lot, but the people who were going to rob the store came after us instead! They ran after us and Nick said "I think we should split up!" I was so scared & I said "NO WAY!" I knew I was a slower runner, so I figured if we split up, I'd be a goner, so I wasn't all about that idea.
Anyways, we didn't split up and the bad guys caught up to us. They SHOT us by the side of some black car that wasn't Nick's. I never really saw Nick's car / couldn't find it in my dream.
We were blacked out for a while from being shot and when I came to, the bad guys were just like hanging out around the car by us. They were being jerks to me and were beating up on Nick, who was still unconscious on the ground.
Eventually Nick came to and they took him away and put him in some warehouse & doped him up on chlorophyll. (I know it's the stuff that makes a plant green, I have no clue how it could dope him up!)
I eventually escaped the bad guys and found Nick but there was this like evil janitor in there by him and he was like "Once they've had chlorophyll, they'll never be the same. It's best to just kill him." And I was screaming and trying to save Nick. He was under this ladder with a puddle of chlorophyll drooling out of his mouth and onto the floor. It was crazy. He was talking all dopey like and I was dragging him out from under the ladder and away from the crazy janitor when I woke up.
What an INSANE dream I had! I wonder what it means! :)
1 comment:
That was funny, i'm glad you didn't leave me, even if i was as good as dead.
Post a Comment