Wednesday, December 5, 2007

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I wish I had forever to be crafty!

Looking through my SIS (scrap-in-style) page, I found some really cute Christmas craft ideas. I REALLY like these. I just wish I had every single day, all day, to be able to do crafty things. It seems like even when I do have days off, I have other things that need to be done or I just can't get any inspiration to get started on a craft. I need a crafting buddy! Is anyone willing to be my crafty buddy???

Craft Idea #1: Christmas Planner / Journal

Craft Idea #2: Christmas Explosion Box (my sister's M-I-L made one for her shower)

Craft Idea #3: Random Beautiful Ideas!

Craft Idea #4: Advent Calendar

Craft Idea #5 (Not Christmasy, but SUPER-CUTE!): Turkey Hand! or Turkey Hand 2! (and you thought you couldn't make one after kindergarten!)

Craft Idea #6: Tin Barn Star. The star picture is a craft idea I've been wanting to do for a little while now. I saw a tin barn star scrapping idea in the BHG's Scrapbooks Etc. magazine (Oct. issue), and I really want to do one! I couldn't find the exact image, but googled it and found this star above. I think it's a pretty cool way to scrap some images. I just have to work up the courage to try it! :)

Now I just need some free time to try some of these. =)

(PS - If you join SIS, my user-name ID is JenR. Add me as a fav SIS!)

No comments: